1. Great way to store fruit and free up limited kitchen counter space.
2. Beautiful way to store your necklaces...and display them like art.
3. Handy way to store your kids' toys and necessities behind your car seat....I need this!
4. Oh how I love these vintage suite cases! You could store just about anything in these...and they will look adorable anywhere in your home.
5. Good ol' wire baskets....these have a great vintage look and would be attractive anywhere filled with your things.
6. Mason Jar wall storage. I have something very similar to this in my bathroom above my sink to hold my girls' toothbrushes and toothpaste. Clears up clutter and counter space!
7. Gift wrap and ribbon storage organizer. Would love to have something similar to this is a craft room...some day!
8. A simple storage cabinet painted a bright yellow adds that pop of color to any room. I especially like the fun wallpaper added to the back of the cabinet too.
9. Cheerful chalk board and mail organizer. The flower vase adds the perfect touch!
10. Fabric book storage for your child's bedroom or playroom. A simple idea to store books at your child's reach. Saves limited floor space too!